RE/MAX is #1 in New Jersey! According to the Market Share Summary Report for all MLS’s during the entire 2007 sales year, RE/MAX of New Jersey has the highest total volume and units. Surpassing all other competitors, RE/MAX of New Jersey continues to lead the industry in top performance on a consistent basis. Please click here for the report.
Things you should know about RE/MAX and its agents...
- RE/MAX is a world leader in residential real estate
with over 6,922 offices in 65 countries and eight
territories, on six continents. Your home will be
exposed to potential buyers across North America
and around the world.
- The typical RE/MAX agent in North America is among
the most experienced in the industry, averaging
almost 13 years of service.
- The agent is also distinguished by earning, on
the average, more real estate educational designations
than its industry competitors.
- Because of these industry high educational and
experience achievements, the average RE/MAX agent
outsells the competition by an incredible 3 to 1.
- Over 70% of RE/MAX agents' business comes from
repeat business or referrals from past customers
or friends - more than twice the industry average.
- RE/MAX agents make a personal financial investment
in every listing. If your home doesn’t sell, your
agent loses money! Most agents have no direct financial
commitment to the sale of your home.
- RE/MAX agents competently control the marketing
programs for each of their listings. Therefore,
they have the flexibility to advertise your home
where they find to be most advantageous based on
their clients’ needs.
- RE/MAX advertises nationally and locally through
television, radio, magazines, newspaper, and billboards.
Most traditional companies are local and do not
have the widespread name brand recognition.
- Our associates are the direct contact for all
inquiries regarding their clients’ home, making
it easier and faster to find the right buyer. Other
companies direct their call-ins to the office and
are answered by agents who may know very little
or nothing about your home.