When it comes time to sell your home you want an agent who is reputable, seasoned, and successful. When you become our client, you can be certain that’s what you get with our team. Our outstanding track record exemplifies our commitment to the highest standards of professional service for all of our customers,
With over 3,500 RE/MAX agents in the state of New Jersey, Ray and his team have consistently appeared in the top 50 list for sales and listings over the past 5 years. Throughout this time, Ray’s business has grown year after year; largely due to his loyal clients who come back to buy and sell their home, and who have also referred him to family and friends.
Accordingly, Ray has developed a team to maintain the high level of customer service that Ray has always strived to give his clients. There are many elements to selling a home. Besides what we consider the normal processing of a home sale, unexpected events or conditions sometimes present themselves. Having a trained team allows for quick and effective problem solving. Our team monitors both sides of the transaction to ensure a smooth settlement process. There is always someone available to help.
Essentially, we know educated sellers make smart decisions, and good decisions lead to satisfied clients. Our clients have all the information they need to make the best choices for themselves, their family, and their future.
To ensure the successful sale of your home, here are the key steps we take:
- Educating you on the Home Selling and Marketing Process: On our first meeting, we will explain everything that we offer our sellers as their Listing Agent, how the selling process works, and how we are we going to get your house sold in your time frame for the most money. Our goal is to keep our clients advised throughout the entire process so there is no confusion, and you can feel confident that you are in good hands.
- Determining the Appropriate Price: Before you even need to decide to list with us, we prepare you a comparative market analysis (CMA) report. This compares all the recently sold and currently listed homes in your area to determine the BEST price to sell your home based on all market conditions (ie– economic conditions, seasonal markets, supply and demand, etc.). We know the Burlington and Camden County area thoroughly, and we are confident that we are the most qualified to price your house correctly.
- Preparing your Home to Sell: Before your home goes on the market, we make sure that your home is staged to showcase its beauty to the fullest. By providing expert advice and arranging for any necessary work, we will make certain that your home is buyer-ready.
- Marketing and Advertising: We have designed a comprehensive marketing and advertising plan to attract buyers to your property. To assure you that your home is marketed to its fullest potential, in order to obtain the highest possible market value, this plan will includes these key elements:
- Internet Exposure: Because more than 82% of buyers start their real estate search online, we know how crucial it is for your property to have a strong online presence. Therefore, we make sure your home is advertised to the fullest extent, which includes exposure on over 50 real estate classified websites, in addition to our website, www.SweetHomeNJ.com; RE/MAX’s website, www.Remax-NJ.com; the official site of the National Association of Realtors, www.Realtor.com; and Homes & Land Magazine online, www.HomesandLand.com.
- Promotional Materials: A customized brochure detailing your homes’ highlights and factual information will be designed and distributed to showing agents and their potential buyers, in addition to installing a flyer stand on your front lawn that entails a brief overview of your home with colored photographs and pertinent information.
- Print Advertising: Although in recent years, print advertising has proved to not be as effective for finding buyers as it has in the past, we understand that every avenue of advertising needs to be explored. Therefore, we continuously advertise our listings in Homes and Land Magazine, which distributes 27,000 magazines monthly to 550 locations in Burlington, Camden, & Gloucester Counties; in addition to placing a classified ad in the Burlington County, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Courier Post newspapers; and designing direct-mail postcards with a color photograph of the property announcing the recent listing of your home that is distributed to targeted neighborhoods.
- Open Houses: An open house can be conducted for prospective buyers to tour your home. Your open house will be advertised in both print and online, in addition to directional signs being strategically positioned in your neighborhood. Some sellers opt to not have an open house so if this is your preference, we will respect your decision.
- Email & Telephone Follow-up: Once your home has been shown by one of us or another agent, you will receive an email from our special feedback system set up that allows you to receive feedback from the showing agent via email. This allows us to gain feedback from prospective buyers so that we can further develop interest or correct any misconceptions about your home BEFORE they impact negatively on the sale of your home. If you do not use email, we will contact you via telephone.
- Presentation/ Negotiation of Offers: Upon receiving an offer, we will present it to you immediately. Offers contain the price and terms that the buyers are willing to agree to in order to buy your property. Offers are also accompanied by a lending institution’s prequalification and/ or mortgage commitment. This establishes the buyer’s ability to obtain financing and any other buyers that may be involved in the transaction . After we receive an offer, we discuss the written offer with the Buyer’s Agent to gather any additional information that we feel might be helpful in your decision making process. In order for you to make an educated decision, we will provide you with as much information as possible regarding: current market and finance activity, other sales to date, competition, and agent comments.
- Agreement of Sale: Pricing and terms negotiated will be incorporated into an agreement of sale, and signed by all parties. Our transaction coordinator will prepare the agreement of sale.
- From Contract Agreement to Settlement: We monitor the agreement of sale and ensure that both buyer and seller adhere to the agreed upon terms. We will also guide you through the inspection stage and negotiate the buyer demands that are a result of their home inspection on your home. We will then prepare addendums if applicable and arrange contractors for any necessary repairs, prepare and order final documents for closing, and represent you at settlement to facilitate the final step of your home selling process.
- 24/7 Information Access: We offer our sellers a 24/7 Information Center on our website that details every activity that is scheduled during your real estate transaction (i.e.– home inspection, home appraisal, closing information, etc.). As soon as we get this information, it is immediately posted for you to access at any time. Throw away the post-its and scrap paper because with one click, you can view all the details pertaining to your home. *Note– This can be found under our “clients” tab on www.SweetHomeNJ.com
- Moving Day: We will help coordinate your moving day by recommending reliable and trustworthy movers, whether moving up the street or across the country. We’ll provide you with a moving schedule checklist to keep you organized and allow for ample time to get ready for the big day, without feeling stressed or overwhelmed.